Thursday, April 8, 2010

On The Toilet

Potty humor isn't always about farts n' feces, as hilariously welcome as those topics are (see blogs below regarding dogs with gas and poo-covered cars - and probably several others I can't recall right now).

I once encountered a spatula on top of the toilet at a car-repair shop, the heavy kind of spatula you'd use with a barbecue, and never asked what it was there for, knowing that the answer would be nowhere near as entertaining as what I was already imagining.

Two weeks ago, I was at a local spiritual retreat center for the morning to hear a speaker, and when I snuck into the one-person bathroom halfway through, I noticed a sticky note on top of the toilet tank with the following handwritten on it: PLEASE GIGGLE THE HANDLE.

I don't know about anyone else, but that note alone was enough to make me giggle the handle before I left the bathroom.

(c) 2010 Scott Teel.  All rights reserved.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing has me intrigued. Very funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found a chicken bone behind a toilet at a Chuck E Cheese one time.

    http://www.theurbanity.com/2009/01/suck-e-sleezes-in-south-philly.html

    I'm still not certain if they even sell chicken at Chuck E Cheese's

    But I would have definitely giggled that handle.

    ReplyDelete